The Orkestra Revit Addin is a fully integrated version of Orkestra right inside Revit. It lets you access and manage your online hubs/workspaces and also delivers some key functionnalities such as :
- Replacing the Dynamo Player and offerring a tree view browsing interface that lets you better organize your content
- Setting up the Package environment for every definition played through Orkestra
- Creating Quick Access buttons to make your favorite definitions easily accessible and to deploy them in the most user-friendly way
Everything Orkestra-related is in the Orkestra Tab of the Revit Ribbon
By default, the Orkestra Tab on your Revit Ribbon contains three PushButtons:
- The Browser button opens the Orkestra Dockable Pane that contains all the functionalities.
- The Wiki button will take you to this wiki.